Monday, August 6, 2012

CALIFORNIA TRIP!!

Before Fall Camp started for Drew, we went with my family to Huntington Beach, CA and enjoyed a family vacation! We had a blast! We went to the beach, to an Angels game, mini golfing, shopping, and celebrated Toni's 20th birthday. It was so much fun to get away from Arizona and spend some time with family. Drew had so much fun boogie boarding for his FIRST time ever!! He picked it up really quickly and we could barely get him and my dad out of the water to leave. They tore it up and loved every minute of it.

It was great to see Sydney because she is now living/working in Dallas, Texas and I don't get to see her hardly at all. Last time I saw her was Christmas :( I am hoping to make a trip to Dallas and see her new place before she gets a new job and moves again!

I will be posting pictures tomorrow ;) I haven't imported them to my computer and its too late now (or i'm lazy...either one!).

No comments:

Post a Comment