Saturday, August 11, 2012

Surprise!!

Soo...Drew's been busy with football camp since the beginning of August. He has recently spent the last few days at an army base south of Tucson called Fort Huachuca. There has been a lot going on in our lives lately and I have been super stressed and my emotions have been out of control. I am really missing my family and friends but there is no way I can afford the plane ticket or the time off of work to go home.. SOOO this morning I called my mom and we were talking and I just found myself crying. I have been so lonely and so stressed and it all just kind of came to a head. My mom told me she'd call me right back and when she did, she told me she was leaving Monroe to come see me!! :) I have the best mom in the world. She had already packed her bags and was on her way. I have the next few days off of work so we will be able to spend some much needed time together! I can't wait. I am soo happy. This is just what I need. Drew also gets home from out-of-town camp tomorrow (but it will continue for the month of August). I cant wait to see him :)

I will post pictures of my mom's visit later!

No comments:

Post a Comment